Safety Leadership Development
Do your leaders embody safety with confidence?
Creating a safe working environment culture requires the commitment of the whole organisation. Leadership is the key to a high performing safety culture and is directly linked to an organisation’s safety record.
Safety leaders are found at all levels of a business. Our consultants are known for their ability to partner with leaders and transform their outlook on safety and the way they communicate it within the business.
- Cultural assessments and review
- Ethnographic assessments
- Executive alignment workshops
- Safety interactions and in-field coaching
- Executive coaching and mental health support
- Effective WHS engagement and involvement
- Safety leadership training
- All employee behavioural based safety training
- WHS representative training
- WHS committee training
WHY CLIENTS COME TO US
- We don’t tell leaders what to do, we partner with them and coach them until they are confident in their role.
- We know the most impactful ways to engage employees around safety behaviour and teach you these hard and soft skills.
- They gain confidence through our track record of shifting poor safety performance to high performing cultures.
- Before we start a project, we assess your leadership approach and it’s effectiveness in promoting a safety culture.
We employ leading tools to measure safety leadership behaviour using the Safety Leadership Index component of the Global Safety Index Benchmarking Tool.
We employ our Five Keys to Safety Leadership framework for our safety leadership initiatives.
- We provide very personable one on one coaching with each member of the leadership team until they