Sustaining a high performing safety culture
Identifying issues and creating programs can be often easier than making change stick. However, it is possible to successfully focus on ongoing development and refinement in a sustainable way.
WCG has shifted the behaviour of thousands of employees across Australia’s most well known organisations, and helped them sustain and build on their success into the future.
- Cultural assessments and review
- Bowtie risk assessment
- Customised Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- Workplace mental health consulting
- WHS coordinators – where to focus
- Safety interactions and infield coaching
- Executive coaching and mental health support
- Mental Health First Aid (2 day accreditation programme)
- Mental Health Awareness – (1 day programme)
WHY CLIENTS COME TO US
- WCG is committed to making your safety vision a sustainable reality. We develop long term partnerships to empower and motivate your employees over the long term.
- We understand the variables in organisational performance during the change process and can provide guidance and coaching to support both emotional and functional impacts to performance.
Clients can choose from a range of bespoke training and coaching services which best fit the current performance of the organisation.
We offer clients ways to successfully support their high performing teams and focus on continuous improvement in order to operate at an elite level.
Health and Safety improvements are embedded into the organisation’s DNA of “who we are and what we do”, and we provide ongoing tools and services to ensure that a high performing safety culture is nurtured for the long term.