Audit and assurance
Remember those all too important behaviours that everyone HAD to change, until they were forgotten about and replaced by the next thing we HAD to have?
Australian workplace legislation is a dynamic and ever shifting landscape- are you confident you’re meeting your obligations, let alone delivering excellence in safety?
Compliance does not equal great performance nor good governance. Most organisations will pass an annual health and safety compliance audit. WCG challenges organisations to deliver more and uncovers the barriers that impede safety excellence.
HSEQ MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- NAT tool
RISK CONTROL VERIFICATION AUDITS
- Plans and equipment
- Work at heights
- Confined space
- Manual handling
- Noise Surveys
3rd PARTY CONTRACTORS
- Chain of responsibility
- Contract specific HSE requirements
WHY CLIENTS COME TO US
- Our audit and assurance service provides our clients with the most robust assessment of their safety systems and protocols on the market, thanks to our extensive operational experience combined with our access to the most highly performing safety cultures across the globe.
- Our investigations uncover behavioural and operational impediments which compromise your business and your people, as well as a clear path on how to solve identified issues.
- We are frank and unafraid to point out the messages that aren’t always welcomed, however you’ll won’t go unsupported.
- None of our clients are left with a laundry list of issues and no idea of how to fix them. We’re with you for the long haul.
- We combine our team’s innate intuition, academic rigour and experience with the control-based risk management framework developed by global safety expert Professor Jim Joy to give boards and executive teams a comprehensive window into their safety culture and operations.
- We build a natural rapport with employees throughout the process, which ensures candid qualitative research to uncover the reasons behind many concerns.